Once you have joined a Webex meeting you will see the Meeting Center window open up.  This is where all the action takes place as described below.
- Click to connect with audio; if you're already connected click and change your 'Audio Connection'. Options include Computer Audio (recommended) which uses your computer speaker and microphone devices, Call In, or Call Me if you would like Webex to call your phone number (available anywhere in the world).
- Click to mute or unmute your microphone; click to start or stop your camera.
- Click to share your screen (video only, audio will not be shared).
- (Available to Host only) Click to open the recording dialogue box; from there you can start, stop, pause and resume the recording.
- Click to view a list of other participants in the meeting.
- Click to chat with other participants in the meeting.
- Click to access more options such as change audio settings, or copy the meeting invite link. Click to change the video layout, or to go fullscreen.
TIP: When viewing a shared screen, right-click on the shared content and expand the View menu to see a range of zoom and fit options.
Want to learn more? Check out the comprehensive list of User Guides and Videos on the Cisco Webex Help Central site. This is generic content, but most of it applies to CSIRO's implementation of Webex.